Please submit your application, resume and salary history to email@example.com.
This position is within CGC’s Business Intelligence and Emerging Technologies development team. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of C#, ASP.NET, SQL, and web technologies, as well as, a solid history of delivering web-enabled solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works with analyst, development and QA teams to perform product design, implementation, defect verification and remedy on application software projects for CGC’s suite of products.
- Identifies opportunities for improving software development methods and procedures and communicates recommendations appropriately.
- Delivers working software regularly, in coordination with analyst design and direction.
- Studies business use and actively seeks clarity when specifics of intended use will be important in dictating software design approach.
- Effectively applies broad, in-depth, and up-to-date knowledge of pertinent software development; project management; and technical, business, and professional issues.
- Visualizes complex processes to identify and analyze key issues and recommend quality solutions. Able to participate in development of project estimates, decision analysis, and project schedules.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to others with various levels of knowledge.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Acts as a mentor to others and regularly brings new approaches and ideas to the table.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with change, delays or unexpected events.
- College degree or certification in a field directly related to software development plus a minimum of five years of relevant technical experience in application design and programming and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write clear, concise code in C# using a variety of standards .NET libraries and utilizing Object Oriented techniques.
- Ability to write and debug complex stored procedures/triggers in SQL.
Click "Apply now!" to download the application. Submit your completed application, along with your resume and salary history, to firstname.lastname@example.org.